The Acacia University Masters Degree programs are 36 or 39-credit programs designed for graduate level educators who are presently teachers or administrators in a school setting or have regular weekly access to a school and classrooms. Admission Eligibility and Requirements:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Verifiable work experience as a teacher or administrator in an educational setting
- Original transcripts from undergraduate degrees from accredited universities
- Two recommendation letters completed by former educational employers and/or professors.
- Applicants whose first language is not English and do not have a baccalaureate degree from a university in which instruction is conducted in English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. Master’s degree applicants must demonstrate college-level proficiency with a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
- Completed DocuSign Enrollment Agreement