- Successful completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university – The degree must be verified on original transcripts sent by the undergraduate institution directly to Acacia University. Transcripts that are international and/or not in English must be evaluated through an evaluation agency credentialed through National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Verifiable work experience as a teacher or administrator in an educational setting
- Original transcripts from undergraduate degrees from accredited universities
- Applicants whose first language is not English and do not have a baccalaureate degree from a university in which instruction is conducted in English must provide evidence of English proficiency by submitting their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. Master’s degree applicants must demonstrate college-level proficiency with a minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT)
- Completed DocuSign Enrollment Agreement